WHICH PERSONAL DATA ARE COLLECTED BY OUR WEBSITE?Personal data collected by online-casinos-australia under the applicable laws are as follows:
- Location: We can use and store your geographical location information to show you the geographically closest ads.
- Server Log Information: We store server log information when you use our website. These include, but are not limited to: your login information, dates and times of visit, pages viewed, your IP address, any other websites you visit immediately before and immediately after our website, the time you spend on our website.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our website, including the hardware model, operating system and version, the web browser and other device identifiers that you use.
- Telemetry Information: We can collect bandwidth download and upload speeds, the amount of free and used storage space on your device, and other statistics about your device.
- Information from Monitoring Technologies: We and our service providers use a variety of technologies to gather information, including cookies and web beacons, when you visit our website. Cookies are small data files that are stored on your device when you visit a website. This allows us to collect information about your device information, your IP address, web browsers used to access the website, viewed pages or features, time spent on pages, mobile devices, and clicked links. Web markers are graphical images placed on a website or an e-mail. They allow monitoring the behavior of the user visiting the website and/or track the contents of an email.
- a) To comply with the rules of law and honesty.
- b) To improve our service quality and specify errors.
USAGE PURPOSE OF COLLECTED DATAAccording to the applicable privacy laws, collected data are used for the following purposes:
- Providing, maintaining, delivering or improving the products or services we offer through our website;
- Determining the usefulness or popularity of a particular content and analyzing and following the data to better understand the online activity of our users;
- To fulfill our legal obligations;
- Providing you with the information or products or services you desire;
- Answering your questions or responding to a communication request from you;
- Developing new products or services;
- Communicate with you about news, products, services, events and other things that you think you are interested in;
- Tracking and analyzing trends, usage, and events related to our website;
- Detecting, investigating and preventing fraudulent transactions or unauthorized or illegal activities;
- Protect the rights and property of us and our affiliates.
STORING PLACE OF COLLECTED DATAYour personal data collected may be stored and processed at domestic or abroad facilities.
WHOM WE SHARE YOUR COLLECTED DATA WITHYour personal data can be shared with third-parties in order to improve the user experience (including remediation and personalization), to ensure the safety of users, to detect fraud, to improve services, to investigate operational evaluation, to correct mistakes, including, but not limited to, outsourcing service providers, cargo companies, law firms, research companies, call centers, software companies for providing complaints management and security, agencies, consulting companies, companies in the press sector, and social media circles to perform any of the purposes stated in this policy. In addition, the user data may be shared with official identities according to the laws and regulations against money laundering and terror financing. We will only share information about you in the following ways:
- With our current or future parent companies, affiliates, and other companies we are partners in;
- With third parties or service providers working for us;
- If we are involved in a merger or acquisition process in a business involving our company, such as merging with another company or being acquired by another company, or in another case where information may be disclosed or transferred as one of our commercial assets;
- In response to information requests from legal authorities when we believe that it is required or necessary in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe that your actions are inconsistent with our policies or that they jeopardize the rights, property, and security of other parties and other users.