Online Casino Without Wagering Requirements in Australia
Bonuses are an excellent way for online casinos to attract new players. But, high wagering requirements can make even the most lucrative offers less appealing. So, gamblers are always searching for no wagering casino bonuses Australia, as they allow getting the most value from the offer. To streamline your seeking process, our gambling experts have reviewed the best casino sites no wagering requirements Australia. Read on to learn which casinos offer no wagering bonuses and how to use them for your gameplay.
Best No Wagering Casinos for February 2024
|Sky Crown Casino
|Up to A$4,000 + 400 Free Spins KNG1
|$10 free + $7,500 RIPPER150
|150% up to 350 AUD + 250 Free Spins BORAU150
|$5500 In Welcome Bonuses
|Two Up Casino
|250% Pokies Match
|Up to 3 BCD $[BCGAME-1JY4RQNQYMRPYJGJ2IJZ5O6DX3A]$
|No deposit bonus
|True Fortune Casino
|AU$50 Free Chip on Lucky Jackpots
|No deposit bonus
|20 Free Spins on Valley of the Gods
|No deposit bonus
|AU$50 Free Chip
|No deposit bonus
|5 Gringos Casino
|120% Up To AU$900 + 200 FS Gringo900
|Welcome Bonus Exclusive Bonus
What Do Wagering Requirements Mean?
Most casino bonus offers come with playthrough requirements. This is how many times you need to bet the bonus amount (for sticky bonuses and deposit amount as well) before withdrawing the winnings. Gamblers use the money they have won from the bonus to continue playing games to meet these requirements. Alternatively, they can browse the list of our top casinos and find those with no wager bonuses.
Here’s an example of how the wagering requirements work. A player receives a $50 deposit bonus with a 30x wagering requirement. This means the player needs to bet the bonus amount ($50 in this case) 30 times — 50×30 (AU$1500). So, the gambler needs to keep playing with the $50 bonus and the winnings until they have wagered a total of $1,500.
Pros of No Wagering Bonus Offers
If you’ve lost your deposit trying to meet the wagering requirement for a bonus in the past, you might be tempted to avoid promotions. However, an online casino no wager might change this fact. Let’s have a look at some benefits of using casinos with no wagering:
- Grow your deposit. A no wager deposit bonus Australia can boost your first deposit (depending on the bonus offer). There are various types of it, and all of them suit a limited budget.
- No wager strings attached. With this bonus activated, the player minimises the risk of losing money.
- Real cash prizes. Players who win using a no wager bonus Australia, get to keep the prize automatically credited to their accounts. Whether to withdraw or use the winnings on other games is up to them.
- Try out more games. Free spins no deposit no wager, and other cool offers allow gamblers to try out a larger variety of games with their deposit money.
Which Bonuses Can a No Wagering Casino Provide?
There are a few different types of no wagering bonus offers that Australians can take advantage of. Let’s have a look at some options below.
Low Wagering Bonuses
Unfortunately, not every casino can provide bonuses with no wagering. However, some casinos still offer low wagering bonuses. This means that the playthrough requirements for the bonus are 10x or less.
No Wagering Deposit Offer
With no wagering deposit bonuses, players receive a deposit match and get to keep the rewards instantly without using the bonus’s winnings on other games.
No Wagering No Deposit Bonus Promotion
No wager no deposit bonus Australia is becoming increasingly popular nowadays. It allows earning real money without making a deposit or meeting any wagering conditions. But is it a no deposit bonus keep what you win? The answer is positive, as this is the only type of online casino no deposit bonus keep what you win Australia. However, there are other no deposit bonuses letting you test out games for real money without paying anything.
No Wager Free Spins Offer
With free spins no deposit no wagering requirements Australia, players can keep all the money they win using the bonus, contrary to most free spins offers. Although free spins no wagering don’t have betting conditions attached, it’s essential to read other T&Cs to understand if there are any other limitations, such as a maximum withdrawal limit or eligible games.
No Wagering Cashback Bonus
The best no wagering casinos also provide cashback offers. They enable loyal players to receive a percentage of their weekly losses as a cashback bonus with zero wagering requirements. Our top-rated casinos feature no wagering cashback offers, giving loyal players another reason to return.
How to Claim a No Wager Bonus at an Online Casino?
Now that you know why it’s worth playing at a no wagering requirements casino Australia, you might wonder how to get this offer. Claiming a no wager bonus is a straightforward process. Let’s have a look at how Australian gamblers can obtain this bonus at wager free casino Australia:
Compare CasinosCheck out the best no wagering casinos from our list above. Read our real casino reviews. This will help you choose the top gambling site with zero wagering bonuses for your interests.
Review Bonus Terms & ConditionsReview the terms and conditions of the no wagering bonus, as it is important to know what to expect before activating.
Complete RegistrationFill out a short online submission form to confirm your legal gambling age (over 18). Enter a promo code for the bonus, if necessary.
Make a DepositMost casinos will activate the no wager bonus after the first deposit.
Play Real Money Casino GamesAfter the activation, you can use it to play casino games. The bonus money or free spins can be used similarly to placing a real money bet.
Accept Your WinningsAll wins will automatically be credited to your account. It’s up to you whether to withdraw them or continue the gameplay.
No Wagering Casinos Pros and Cons
There are many ways to enjoy a no wager casino Australia offers. These types of bonuses are a great way for players to have less risk and more value. However, these are not every gambler’s favourite promotions. Let’s look at the pros and cons of using a no wager casino bonus offers.
|Players can keep the winnings from using a bonus.
|Free spins no wagering typically feature fewer spins than other FS offers.
|No rollover strings attached make it more lucrative.
|It may have stricter withdrawal rules and max payout limits.
|It can be used on top-rated pokies and table games.
|There are limits on maximum wagers using the bonus.
|It is easy to use because the player doesn’t need to wager the winnings.
No Wagering Bonuses Terms & Conditions
While an online casino with no wagering bonuses that have an active licence sounds ideal, there are still rules that every player should follow. Read the conditions before accepting an offer. Here are some common T&Cs that you can come across at online casinos with no wagering offers:
- Minimum & maximum deposit. The min and max deposits for activating a bonus offer usually differ from the casino’s deposit range. Always check to make sure you deposit within the range.
- Bonus time frame. A bonus offer is typically only available for a set amount of time. Make sure you know how long you have until it expires.
- Winning caps. It’s common for no wagering bonus offers to have winning limitations. This is the cap on how much real money you can win using the bonus.
- Other offers. Casinos will only allow players to activate one offer at a time. You should play through an activated bonus before accepting a new one.
- Game restrictions. With certain bonuses, such as free spins, only selected games will be eligible to play.
- How to pay. Always make sure the casino accepts payment methods that you’re comfortable with. Some casinos have limited banking options.
- Bonus codes. Some bonus offers have a bonus or promo code. This code is a unique combination of words and letters necessary to activate the offer. Depending on the casino, you will either need to enter the code during registration or while making a deposit.